BSOFTINDIA APP DOCUMENTATION
BSOFT APP CONFIGURATION
MANAGE YOUR SERVERS
The user interface and configuration are simple and intuitive.
First, add a Bsoft App server by clicking on the bottom right button:
Then, add your server information and configure it:
- Enter its its host name or IP address.
- SSL is disabled by default, but you can choose to enable it.
Warning: SSL Activation only works if you installed a valid SSL Certificate on your Bsoft App server. See this documentation for more information.
- Enter its display name, which is optional.
- Enter your user’s credentials with the domain or user name and its password.
Then click on the top right button to save. You can now click on your server to access your applications:
Easily print on your local printer by using the Universal Printer.
Since Bsoft App 11.40 version, printed documents open with the default PDF reader app.
SETTINGS AND VERSION
Under the top left menu, you can:
- Manage your servers
- Manage your settings
- See the legal information on the About section, and your Bsoft App version.
Various settings are available on the Settings window: